Monday, January 23, 2012

Leather Mogging Outfit - "The Dark Ranger"


I'm calling the look found on this druid "The Dark Ranger" (even though druids nor rogues are rangers) I just like the sound of it. (Thanks to Gimp from Gimps Gold for pointing this char out to me.)

This outfit has a somewhat mix-and-match look to it but all the pieces work together to give an over all feeling of badass-itude that I dig. Head past the jump for the full mog item list.

Head: Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight
Shoulders: Shoulderguards of the Ice Troll
Chest: Eviscerator's Chestguard
Hands: Seafoam Gauntlets
Legs: Leggings of the Water Moccasin
Waist: Dementia Cord
Feet: Treads of Torn Future
2H Mace: Frightskull Shaft (I love this mace so much. Totally Predator style!)

Wowhead comparison link to the whole outfit. (Click the small arrow in the top left of the column and choose "View in 3D" to see it on your race/sex.)

No comments:

Post a Comment