Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Warrior Plate by Demona of Korgath


Today's reader submission is a striking Warrior Plate set by Demona of Korgath. The set really flows well and is very flattering to female Draenei physique while still having a "battle-ready" feeling to it. Head past the jump for the full mogging item list.

Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel
Chest: Carapace of Anub'shiah
Gloves: Fallen Brotherhood Gauntlets
Belt: Veteran's Lamellar Belt
Pants: Saltstone Legplates
Boots: Redsteel Boots
Sword: Greatsword of the Crown

Wowhead item comparison link for this outfit. (Click the small arrow in the top left of the column and select "View in 3D" to view the set on your sex/race.)

Here's what Demona had to say about the outfit:

"My warrior Demona is my pride and joy. I needed something to match her personality of fearsome but sexy. The gear set all started with Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel after an SSC clear run a few weeks back. After using MogIt, I played around with a few different sets finally settling on what you see before you. One of the biggest problems in getting this set was the leggings. Since I had already completed the quest Letting Earthbinder Tavgren Know in Terokkar Forest and possibly vendored the Cenarion Thicket Legplates way back in Burning Crusade, I had to either spend the 5000 gold to get the Saltstone Legplants, or kill ogres for 6 hours. I choose to kill them for off and on 6 hours in the past 3 days. One they finally dropped, I celebrated as I won a rare epic. 
My biggest complaint about this set, is not the transmog it self but the horrible Landslide enchant. I really wish we could turn that off, or transmog a different enchant effect on the weapon instead."

Below are a few action shots of the outfit Demona included.





Great job and thanks for your submission Demona!

If you would like to share your transmogrification outfits with the Warcraft Looks readers send us an email at warcraftlooks@gmail.com. Something as simple as an armory link and a brief description of your outfit works fine but don't be shy about adding your own screenshots and including your mogging item list.

No comments:

Post a Comment